Community Terms and Conditions of Use
This policy is intended to inform users of the restrictions and obligations that have to be considered and respected when accessing our platform. We recommend fulfilling the conditions set forth herein, as well as those established in the Legal Notice, Privacy and Cookies Policy and the any other policies.
1. General Obligations
As a user and / or client of our platform, you are required and should respect the following content:
- Respect of our rights and the rights of a third party relating to their intellectual and industrial property, described in the Legal Notice and other legal conditions set by this platform.
- Have the corresponding authorization when posting images or content of a third party or from minors.
- Do not extract the content published on our platform, such as images of a third party, content or material, as well as market research and competition analysis, and publish or disseminate it on other platforms or public portals.
- Be responsible for the damages caused to a third party for the infringement of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights and to hold FINDTHATLEAD harmless at all times.
- Respect for the rights of a third party, other users and/or clients linked to our platform.
2. Unacceptable behaviour
We do not consent all behaviors carried out by our users and/or clients. In this regard it is important that the user be aware that certain behaviors can cause damage to a third party and/or directly to FINDTHATLEAD. Whereby, you agree NOT to carry out such behavior within the platform. In this regard, it is forbidden to:
- Resell FINDTHATLEAD services without the corresponding authorization, as well as to carry out any commercial use of the information extracted from our platform.
- Use the platform for purposes related to child pornography, child abuse, and maltreatment affecting children, their families and / or a third party.
- Transmit any material (by e-mail, forums, guest books, web space or in any other manner) that threatens, and encourages performing bodily harm or destruction of property or person.
- Transmit any content considered adult or pornographic, such as explicit sex scenes, full nudity, etc.
- Transmit any material that harasses another user and / or a third party.
- Transmit the insertion of messages or advertisements without complying with the legal requirements, and / or is considered to be spam and / or carrying out spamming behaviors (sending spam or unsolicited messages).
- Impersonate others, such as carry out the illegal use of debit and / or credit information. In this regard, using the services of the platform to access or attempt to access the accounts of other users, penetrate, or attempt to penetrate FINDTHATLEAD security measures, its software or the hardware of another entity, and the electronic communications systems or telecommunications system.
- Use disrespectful language, content and graphics which affect the rights of our other clients and / or users and / or a third party.
- Use material that infringes and / or affects the intellectual or industrial property rights of our other clients and / or users and / or of a third party, (trademarks, trade names, slogans, pictures or content, among others…). In this regard, you cannot publish any material, belonging to a third party that is registered as their intellectual and / or industrial property, without the rightful authorization of the owner or after ensuring that when used you have the corresponding license to do so.
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information of a third party without their knowledge or consent and / or without compliance with the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Carry out activities that affect the ability of other people or systems, this includes “denial of services” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
- Carry out deceptive activities that cause the person being affected by them to act on or from them, ultimately leading to injury.
- Carry out excessive use or abuse of the resources shared on our network by a particular user and/or client, consequently generating a negative impact on the rest of our users and / or clients.
- Carry out any other action for unlawful purposes, and/or that is harmful or violates the rights of others and/or of FINDTHATLEAD, (including the right to honor, dignity, integrity of a person and / or reputation), and/or constitutes as a crime or as a criminal offense.
- Take advantage of this platform to propagate hate speech and/or prejudice against minorities, justifying the crimes and/or violations of human rights.
- Extract information, and decompile or process the information obtained from our reports to resell or gain a profit from it. It is expressly stated that the use of market research or of the reports obtained through our services, is to analyze the viability of a business and/or project, as well as to assess the interest of investing in it, and not be able to take contrary action against the provisions herein stated.
- In particular, it is prohibited any action of scrapping, spider or similar, even though you are an user registered.
- You are also not permitted to use our information or newsletters content to resell, to cede to third parties or to use with any commercial purpose, without our consent.
3. Regarding the content
There are two types of available content. On the one hand, the content published on our website, through the presentation of our services, which is understood as being public. On the other hand, the content obtained by the user and/or client through their request of reports and market studies, from their contracted services. The latter is completely private content, so it will be solely and exclusively available to the user upon request.
Regarding the content that is published on our website, while it is public, it is not completely free, therefore the user who intends to use it must indicate the source and / or author thereof, if any.
4. Code of conduct
Through these standards, the user and / or client can carry out the following actions:
- Copy or extract general information on our website to review our services, and store on their computers or systems or be printed, only and exclusively for private use.
- Mention or cite the content published by our platform and / or blog, using social networks or any other social media outlet, provided that the source is acknowledged.
- Collect and store information obtained from the contracting of our services, always respecting the limitations set forth herein.
- The User can submit information about their company, if interested, add information regarding their own business that to their knowledge has been detected to be is missing on our platform, as well as include additional company information that has been added on LinkedIn, among others, with the ability to also edit the information displayed of these companies on this social network.
- As you can add information about a certain company, you can also carry out the removal of it within our platform or request that we dismiss and eliminate it, by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Prohibited behaviour by a third party
It is strictly prohibited, for a third party to register on our platform without having the status of User and / or Client. In detail, the following behavior is prohibited:
- Carrying out cookie dropping (or the massive stuffing of cookies)
- Carrying out web scrapping.
- Collecting personal data and / or content through automated search engines, without the corresponding authorization from the legal representative of FINDTHATLEAD and / or the user and / or client.
- Carrying out attacks that violate our platform.
- Removal of content posted by our users and / or clients.
Any threat or action detected by FINDTHATLEAD or by any of our users and / or clients will be made known to the competent authority. The third party is obligated to answer for all damages caused by their wrongful and/or illegal acts. FINDTHATLEAD rejects any conduct that threatens to violate its intellectual property rights, or of its users and / or clients and / or of a third party, or against the privacy of its users and / or clients.FINDTHATLEAD
A third party, who has a relationship with this platform, will be required to meet the limitations outlined in this section. The application of these limitations does not require prior consent.
6. Controls and supervision
FINDTHATLEAD is responsible for maintaining the control and supervision of the platform. In this regard, it is empowered to control the actions taken and / or produced by its users, and /or clients or a third party within the platform, that cause injury to other users and / or clients or to FINDTHATLEAD or a third party.
To keep up to date with these actions and be able to react in the shortest time possible on our part, we ask the user to send an email to: email@example.com, (be sure to include your contact information and the evidence demonstrating the offense made), requesting our intervention or denouncing the violation of rights being carried out by any user and / or client of FINDTHATLEAD or by an unidentified third party.
We take the responsibility to review the case and, if considered guilty, continue to proceed with the suspension of services of the offender, whether user and / or client, or issue a criminal complaint. Regarding the content of the fraudulent information, FINDTHATLEAD, has the power to: (i) carry out content removal; (ii) require rectification or publish information, (iii) block the user and / or client offender and / or terminate the contractual relationship in force, without claiming values for services not rendered; (iv) inform the relevant authorities of the illegal actions carried out on the platform and provide the evidence that it considers relevant.
7. Liability waiver
FINDTHATLEAD is not responsible for issuing reports containing errors on the information obtained through its market research since it is a fully automatic and / or automated service.
In case the user obtains a report containing errors, relating to a lack of information in these research reports, please, contact our company via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the provisions set out in our general terms and conditions.
FINDTHATLEAD is in no way responsible for the errors that may be found in our market research or reports, generated from the general conditions and its derivatives, of errors deriving from the original source, as well as if they are lacking in veracity, updates or obtaining complete information from the companies or for information whose data has already been requested.
The user and / or client can see all of the conditions in which FINDTHATLEAD will respond to or not for what is contracted in all other legal notices and policies.
8. Admission and Password Assignment Policy
By registering on our platform, the user is forced to create a personal password. From that moment on, they shall be responsible for the care and safety of their password. Changes to personal information, passwords and / or simply updating the information reported to us at the time of registration can be made within the profile. During the login or “validation” process, our platform offers the user the opportunity, if necessary, of checking the option “Forgot Password”. By using this system, the indications for obtaining a new password will be sent to your email.
9. Integration with the Legal Notice and the other legal policies
This point is only valid for users who have the advantages of a lifetime plan within the Appsumo platform. According to the policy of account changes that FindThatLead has, it is totally forbidden to change your account once the Appsumo code has been verified, activated and associated with one email address. Only in cases of information theft or deactivation of the initial domain, the support department of FindThatLead will be able to study the case and decide if the activation code and therefore the plan can be transferred or not, contact email@example.com in order to explain your case and see if you're elegible or not. In all other cases it is totally forbidden to change accounts and FindThatLead is not responsible if the customer can not access anymore to the account where the code was activated.
You can check our refund policy here
Amplify your reach and increase your sales with FindThatLead
We help you reach your prospects faster, close more sales and get ahead of your competition
No credit card required
based on 1,376 reviews